Outdoor For Schools is a separate division of A&E Leisure, dedicated to the design, manufacture, install and maintenance of outdoor play equipment and furniture for schools, nurseries and educational establishments. This also includes shade and shelter solutions such as umbrellas, awnings, stages and decking, outdoor storage, safety surfacing and playground accessories.
- We have our own UK factory where we manufacture our play equipment and furniture
- Dedicated school playground installation teams nationwide
- All our designers, installers, marketing and sales teams are DBS (CRB) checked
- Bespoke design and build service
- All our play equipment is designed, manufactured and installed to meet European Safety Standards BS EN 1176
- We are compliant to BS EN 1177 safety standards for safety surfaces
- Full after-sales service including ongoing maintenance of playground equipment
- We offer quantified guarantees on our materials and workmanship
Our outdoor play equipment, depending on the specific range, is suitable for Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2) and Secondary. Outdoor furniture is suitable for children of all ages with some items also being available in junior and standard sizes.
With our factory and CAD design team based at the same site, we are perfectly suited to ensuring that all our play equipment and furniture matches your individual school's requirements. Our facilities enable us to passionately adhere to a policy of all inclusive play to enable children of all abilities to be involved in as much outdoor play and learning as possible.
Standard & Bespoke Designs
Our CAD design team, factory and team of skilled play engineers enable us to produce bespoke play equipment and playground furniture. Equipment be manufactured to specific dimensions, with special colours or with customised artwork. We can also adapt standard equipment for individual needs. Many of our furniture ranges have the option of a wheelchair-access design.
Free Site Survey & Design
We provide a free site survey, consultation, detailed plans and quotation. This service is completely free of charge with no obligation. Once we’ve established your needs we can create and develop your playground, producing 3D visuals to propose how we will transform your space.
DBS (CRB) Checked Teams
All our staff from in-house designers, sales and marketing teams to our installation engineers are all DBS checked for your peace of mind.