Flooring and Decking
There are a lot of different elements that come together to create the perfect outdoor space for your business. You need to consider everything from shading to furniture. Of course, flooring is also one of the most pivotal factors to get right, and we are delighted to offer composite flooring here at AEL Solutions. Composite flooring is made using premium quality S2 wood-polymer composite (WPC), which makes the most of the best properties of plastic and wood. This results in a product that looks as amazing as wood but has a much better product life. You can say that it brings you the best of both worlds, and that is why it is so popular with our commercial customers. We also have a whole host of different colours and designs for you to select from here.
Flooring and Decking has a whole range of benefits
So, let’s take a look at some of the main benefits associated with composite flooring in further detail so you can get a better understanding:
- Composite flooring is made from a material that is incredibly stable; it is resistant to the weather and influences like acid rain, heat, cold, wood-destroying insects or fungi, and chlorinated water or saltwater.
- Our composite flooring solutions look amazing; they boast an elegant and sleek wood appearance while boasting the lifespan and durability of heavy-duty plastic, ensuring you get the best of both materials
- You can select from a wide range of options when purchasing composite flooring from our business, as we have a huge assortment of customisation options, including various styles and colours
- We also pride ourselves on our competitive prices, so we are sure you will struggle to find a better value service than the one that we provide
- Quality craftsmanship and an excellent level of attention to detail are the norms here; we are sure you will be delighted with the end product you receive
Our range of Flooring and Decking
Here at AEL Solutions, we can provide you with the stunning and effective outdoor flooring solution you are looking for. Our composite flooring options ensure you get the best of both plastic and wood, including a beautiful appearance and high levels of durability. There are also many different colours, styles, and finishes to select from as well. We can help you to select one that makes the most sense for your budget and the environment in question. You can also combine this with any of the other furniture and area management products we have for sale.
If you are ready to discuss your requirements or if you would like to find out more about the costs entailed, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and professional team for more details.
Flooring & Decking
- High quality, natural wood look and
- Slip resistant even when wet, with a high grip surface
- Weather and UV resistant, tested in all weathers at temperatures from -20° to 70°
- Stain resistant, non porous so does not absorb food or drink spillages
- Easy to care for and low maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly solution
- High dimensional stability, very minimal movement in the boards
- Wide range of colours, features, surface textures and formats
Perfect for any environment
Our extensive range of products have been specifically designed to use in homes, cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops or any business that would like to maximise the use of their outdoor space all year round
Whatever your needs, we take care of it all
Design & Survey
We can work directly with you or with your appointed designers and architects. We’ll complete a site survey and our specialist in-house design team will create 3D / CAD layouts to help realise your vision.
Guarantee, Aftercare & Maintenance
Following installation, you can rely on our ongoing support and advice. All products carry a 2-year guarantee against manufacturing faults and timber products a 10-year guarantee against wood rot. We can also carry out repairs and membrane recovering for all leading brands of umbrellas and awnings. Playground safety and maintenance inspections performed by our qualified playground equipment team, carrying out improvements or maintenance at your request.
Project Management, Delivery & Installation
Your account manager will liaise with you to ensure a smooth installation process. We will deliver and our install so you are ready for immediate trading. Our delivery and installation teams carry out all jobs with care and attention to detail, making sure the project meets our high quality standards.
Bespoke Build & Branding
Our UK factory with CNC routers and skilled manufacturing team creates truly unique products especially for you that combine colours, sizes and materials with sustainability, durability and quality.