We know just how important it is to keep children engaged and encourage them to embrace the great outdoors. We also know how quickly children get bored as well, and so when it comes to providing a fun and challenging outdoor environment, you cannot cut corners. Here at AEL Solutions, we have a whole host of outdoor products available that bring fun for children of all ages. This includes our range of trim trails. For those who are unaware, wooden trim trails give children the ability to pick their own route from the different wooden logs that are available so that they can decide how to get from one side to the other without letting their feet touch the ground.
Trim trails have a whole range of benefits
This is something that you can purchase as a standalone piece of equipment, or it can be added to your playground plans and incorporated with other exciting play equipment that we have for sale.
- Provide children with a fun and exciting challenge that they will never get bored of, as every route can be different.
- Great for schools, play centres, and leisure centres, as well as working effectively at restaurants, cafes, hotels, and any other sort of environment where you want to keep children entertained.
- We will handle all elements of the design and installation for you, ensuring optimal levels of safety at all times.
- We have many years of experience when it comes to installing playground equipment, so you can have peace of mind knowing you are in safe hands.
- We have worked hard to provide some of the most competitive prices in the industry, and we ensure there will be no nasty surprises at the end.
- You can combine our trim trails with the other play equipment that we have available to ensure the ultimate experience for children of a variety of ages.
Our range of Trim trails
Here at AEL Solutions, we know what it takes to create an amazing outdoor experience for both children and adults. This is why we not only sell outdoor furniture products and area management systems, but we make sure we have a great assortment of play equipment to keep children entertained too. No matter whether you opt to have one of our trim trails installed or you wish to make the most of several of our play products, you can be certain that we will always put safety first. Our team has plenty of experience, and we have undergone all of the required training.
Should you have any questions about the service that we provide, or if you would like to discuss your project in more depth, please do not hesitate to get in touch today to get started.
Perfect for any environment
Our extensive range of products have been specifically designed to use in homes, cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops or any business that would like to maximise the use of their outdoor space all year round
Whatever your needs, we take care of it all
Design & Survey
We can work directly with you or with your appointed designers and architects. We’ll complete a site survey and our specialist in-house design team will create 3D / CAD layouts to help realise your vision.
Guarantee, Aftercare & Maintenance
Following installation, you can rely on our ongoing support and advice. All products carry a 2-year guarantee against manufacturing faults and timber products a 10-year guarantee against wood rot. We can also carry out repairs and membrane recovering for all leading brands of umbrellas and awnings. Playground safety and maintenance inspections performed by our qualified playground equipment team, carrying out improvements or maintenance at your request.
Project Management, Delivery & Installation
Your account manager will liaise with you to ensure a smooth installation process. We will deliver and our install so you are ready for immediate trading. Our delivery and installation teams carry out all jobs with care and attention to detail, making sure the project meets our high quality standards.
Bespoke Build & Branding
Our UK factory with CNC routers and skilled manufacturing team creates truly unique products especially for you that combine colours, sizes and materials with sustainability, durability and quality.