Retractable Glass Roofing
Make a statement with a premium, remote-controlled motorised glass roof solution combining the benefits of fixed glass and retractable roofing into one product. Open the roof in the sun for ventilation and an al fresco experience. Close the roof to protect from wind, rain and snow without losing natural light in your space.
Our range of Retractable Glass Roofing
Glass Roofing: Retractable
- Customised glazing for thermal and acoustic performance including thermally broken profiles capable of achieving a U-value from 1.4W/m2K.
- Offset double or triple-glazed panels provide a completely flat surface between glass and profiles preventing the accumulation of water on the roof.
- Glass panels can be laminated, toughened, or both, in addition to aesthetic tweaks such as tinting, colouring, patterning and frosting.
- Patented anti-derailment system guaranteeing safety.
- Fully enclose your structure with our range of glazing options including sliding glass windows and doors, motorised parapet screens and fixed windows.
- Cataphoresis treatment of fixing supports and traction mechanisms to increase their durability.
- LED lighting and heaters can be fitted to maximise use throughout the year.
- Built-in emergency override allowing the roof to be manually closed in the event of electrical failures.
- Engineered self-supporting extruded aluminium profiles can be steel-reinforced to achieve larger clear spans.
- Powder-coated aluminium framework is available in a range of standard RAL colours, or bespoke colours on request.
- Automate your roof with rain, wind and sun sensors, or connect to home automation systems and operate from your smartphone or device.
Perfect for any environment
Our extensive range of products have been specifically designed to use in homes, cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops or any business that would like to maximise the use of their outdoor space all year round
Whatever your needs, we take care of it all
Design & Survey
We can work directly with you or with your appointed designers and architects. We’ll complete a site survey and our specialist in-house design team will create 3D / CAD layouts to help realise your vision.
Guarantee, Aftercare & Maintenance
Following installation, you can rely on our ongoing support and advice. All products carry a 2-year guarantee against manufacturing faults and timber products a 10-year guarantee against wood rot. We can also carry out repairs and membrane recovering for all leading brands of umbrellas and awnings. Playground safety and maintenance inspections performed by our qualified playground equipment team, carrying out improvements or maintenance at your request.
Project Management, Delivery & Installation
Your account manager will liaise with you to ensure a smooth installation process. We will deliver and our install so you are ready for immediate trading. Our delivery and installation teams carry out all jobs with care and attention to detail, making sure the project meets our high quality standards.
Bespoke Build & Branding
Our UK factory with CNC routers and skilled manufacturing team creates truly unique products especially for you that combine colours, sizes and materials with sustainability, durability and quality.